Thursday, June 28, 2007

Myspace

Yes I do have to admit I am a Myspace user. I am barely getting into managing my myspace layout. And I think I am getting pretty good at. Also, I am looking into Myspace Trains to add friends. I am also adding plenty of my favorite videos and music I enjoy listening to and or watching. And I am blogging as well using my Myspace blog.

So because of me trying to tweak out my Myspace. I always look for new things to add to it. Quite often websites will have Myspace layout options as well as Myspace graphics. One such website I stumbled upon had skinny myspace layouts as well as myspace cursors. Some nice features to add to Myspace. I especially like the Skinny Myspace Layouts. To me that is easier on the eyes to read and keeps everything lined up and easier to follow. Check things out at Myspace Resource. So many myspace tweaks to choose from.

No comments: