Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Nokia N 95


In my eyes Nokia is still the best cellphone “creator” company, there are other companies doing a good effort to compete such as Moto, LG and SonyEricsson, but the Finish company is my favorite. Maybe I’m a little bias because that is the cellphone brand I am currently using, and most part of my past cellphones were Nokia as well, but I like to think they are have better models when compared to others. For example, Nokia 3310 was my cell for a couple of years and I never had a single problem besides the battery, but I was the one that created that problem.

Anyway, enough with the introduction and on to the real point of this post, the Nokia N95 that was introduced last year but only starts shipping today. If I’m not mistaken this is the top-notch cellphone (or multimedia computer) on the Nokia N series and they have a great product. Sadly it will fall in the same category of other devices on the Nokia N 90’s series, which is a bulky, large and heavy phone. But if you don’t have a problem with that detail, I guess a 5 megapixel camera will please you, a lot.

1 comment:

Rishil Babu said...

Nice Review, really crisp and to the point, do check out the video of N95 at http://technowiki.blogspot.com/2007/04/n95-most-feature-rich-phone-till-date.html The phone really rocks..